I just sat down for a couple of hours to do a speed sculpt of a head inside Zbrush and here is the result.
I am pretty happy with what it turned out to be... Base mesh created in 3ds Max, detailed in Zbrush and then textured in Zbrush as well. Final Composite done in Photoshop.
I have always been a fan of fantasy and mythological stories. From story telling to actual digital art implementation, I have been inspired by several story writers and artists around the globe.
Hence, I started creating a creature 'Goblin'. He is an old fellow, but is cunning, has been the front-line trooper in lots of battles. Apart from being just the warrior, he learned some magical spells and tricks from the undead sorcerer. So now he carries different potions and uses them during the battle to crumple down his foes.
I created the base mesh in 3ds max and now I imported it into Zbrush and started detailing.
Arba'kh is a concept character. He is the clan leader and warrior. I plan to do more shots later on.
Base mesh was created in 3ds Max and then detailed in Zbrush. Later on I Poly painted and composited it in Photoshop.
Cricket revolution is a multiplayer cricket game for PC. I played the role of the Art Director, Lead Artist and Animator on the title.
It is an independent video game developed by Mindstorm Studios. And Mindstorm Studios became the first video game development house in Pakistan to have completed and launched a video game title successfully in this billion dollars market on their own.
The Project took off back in 2006 when I met Faraz Ahmed and Babar Ahmed (currently CEO of Mindstorm Studios) and joined hands because we shared the same vision and passion which was to set up and grow the video game development industry in Pakistan.
Here is some of the character artwork I did for the game.
All the Character Modeling, High resolution Sculpting, Rigging and Skinning was done by me.
The color map of uniforms was painted by a very talented texture artist, Mr. Nasar Ullah Khan here at Mindstorm Studios.
I will upload the Z Sculpts comparisons soon
I was going through my hard drive and found this.. :-)
My first functional bone based facial rig put to a test.. and the results were not bad at all.. I will try to find the max file and share some screen shots of the bone setup.