Welcome to My Blog

Posted by Shoaib Zaheer Malik On Tuesday, March 23, 2010 0 comments


Hello dear visitors and friends, Welcome to my blog. A place where I'd like to share my artwork, thoughts, experience and experiments with you.

My name is Shoaib Zaheer Malik and I am a CG Generalist. I have been working in this industry for almost over 8 years now. Business Development Manager, Art and Animation Director, Mentor and a Teacher are amongst the various roles that I have been playing for last few years.

Currently I am heading the Art & Animation department at Mindstorm Studios. An award winning game development and computer animation house based out of Lahore.

I’d like to share my first artwork with you which I worked on back in early 2005. It’s called ‘Exotic Beauty’ and it was specifically made for ballistic publishing’s book Exotique. The subject of the book was to publish the finest digital characters from artists worldwide.

Exotique presented 228 examples of exceptional character artwork by 113 artists from 37 countries presented over 192 pages of the highest quality production. And I am really glad that I am one of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment